Rojay 02 Rojay 02

Firstly you don't need to go into so much detail with character dialogue. Keep things brief and let the viewer fill it the blanks.

Your animation is passable but your art needs a lot of work.

Audio is poor, it seems like you compressed it way too much, particularly the music.

It's quite a mediocre flash overall, but if you continue to produce and practice, you'll improve quickly.

Ratings (out of 10):
Art: 2
Animation: 4
Story: 2

Rojay101 responds:

please read the report before commenting, becuse if you did, the Authors Report clearly state "
This is a flash 8 mouse drawn animation and the art of the animation is an invented drawing style. Though the animation may seem choppy, I want it to be my style of animating. As I wish my style of drawing to be unique and recognizable worldwide, thus the smoothness of the animation will be absent, the details on certain principle of art will be tweaked such as the elements and principles of design, for example the principles of proportion." it is a concept i am developing as for the voices i am the only person working on it!!!!! therefore i can not be the one to talk for every character; in addition robot voices were used. Lastly if you wish to voice over these character go right ahead, just download the video from this site and voice over it and resubmit it.
as things are now it is what i can afford to work with. please read Rojay 01 report.

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

this

is the best thing ever.

i spent ages searching for this in the thread. well worth it.

all my [[5]] r belong to this.

Duck Attack Duck Attack

kinda rubbish...

The animation appeared half-hearted and basic.\
The sound was horrible... First you have the quiet voices, i can barely hear them so i turn my speakers up, and the next thing i know my speakers almost blow up from the plane sound.
The story was stupid, a bird craps on a guys head, but as strange and drawn out as possible.

To me, this appears half-assed and lame. I was not entertained.
Sorry.

[0]

Dragon Princess Dragon Princess

Dragon Princess is a great game with a cute artstyle and fun, satisfying gameplay. The dungeons and objectives have a good variety which helps keep the player engaged throughout the game, along with the persistent upgrade system and the many companions.

My only complaint however, is that the game is a little too easy. I think having a set range for projectiles would help in that area - in each level I would fight some enemies, move along a little bit in a certain direction and find a veritable hoard of gold coins and mostly dead enemies.
Another thing that could be added are difficulty modifiers (such as more enemies, more enemy health, etc)

Visuals: 7
Audio: 5
Gameplay: 8

Coal Runner Coal Runner

very nice game

[visual]
you did a good job on the graphics. the overall design and style was good and i also enjoyed how the environment changed as i progressed.

[audio]
the music and sound quality was good as well. your choice of music was good - also changing along with the environment. a nice touch.

[control]
the control was alright, i'm not a big fan of the sliding when you try to stop but thats not a major thing
the ability to jump off a wall was good as well, i fell into one too many lava pits and that saved my mechanical ass a few times.

[overall]
a fun, well made game with a good story. good job.

[[ 5 ]]

Missile Command (Multi) Missile Command (Multi)

very nice

the design and sound quality was great, and the multi-player and upgrades feature add good replay value.

good job all around.

[5]

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

epic tune

this is brilliant man, you landed everything perfectly in this song, escpecially the flawless drop.

looking forward to more stuff from you.

big up

JF

Para - Smog Step Sanctuary Para - Smog Step Sanctuary

wtf happened to my head?

oh thats right its all over the back wall BECAUSE YOU JUST BLEW MY FUCKING MIND.

epic track.

[5] + [fav]

[JF]

Pwn-MGA- Pwn-MGA-

Fucking awesome.

I just heard this on youtube. Brilliant song.

Great job, can't wait to hear more from you.

[5] + [fav] + [<3+] (in case youre wondering what the heart thing is, it's supposed to be the fav artist icon XD)
[JF]