Dragon Princess Dragon Princess

Dragon Princess is a great game with a cute artstyle and fun, satisfying gameplay. The dungeons and objectives have a good variety which helps keep the player engaged throughout the game, along with the persistent upgrade system and the many companions.

My only complaint however, is that the game is a little too easy. I think having a set range for projectiles would help in that area - in each level I would fight some enemies, move along a little bit in a certain direction and find a veritable hoard of gold coins and mostly dead enemies.
Another thing that could be added are difficulty modifiers (such as more enemies, more enemy health, etc)

Visuals: 7
Audio: 5
Gameplay: 8

Coal Runner Coal Runner

very nice game

[visual]
you did a good job on the graphics. the overall design and style was good and i also enjoyed how the environment changed as i progressed.

[audio]
the music and sound quality was good as well. your choice of music was good - also changing along with the environment. a nice touch.

[control]
the control was alright, i'm not a big fan of the sliding when you try to stop but thats not a major thing
the ability to jump off a wall was good as well, i fell into one too many lava pits and that saved my mechanical ass a few times.

[overall]
a fun, well made game with a good story. good job.

[[ 5 ]]

Missile Command (Multi) Missile Command (Multi)

very nice

the design and sound quality was great, and the multi-player and upgrades feature add good replay value.

good job all around.

[5]

Sideways Sideways

Nice game, nice concept

but unfortunately because of the huge glitch that causes the levels to skip to the end of the game, this game is currently unplayable.

other than that, the design, animation and sound are all good.

i'd like to see this glitch fixed so i can continue playing through the full game.

[4]

SteveBallmerTeachesTyping SteveBallmerTeachesTyping

a short, humorous game.

and now i certainly know how to spell fuckin' developers now.

My Batman My Batman

hmmm... its average

and im not sure it really fits in with the newgrounds demographic
but i suppose its an alright kids game

you could improve the music though - it could be a lot better

[3]

-JF-

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

I. AM. ADDICTED.

This is the best rhythm game on ng. And, i'm actually good at it... well, in my opinion. Once you get used to the controls and stuff its not actually too hard... and it kinda makes SCGMDX2 look a little slower XD

The graphics were great, the music quality, the controls... As far as i can tell, this game is perfect

Random Defence Random Defence

thats i pretty nice game

There are quite a few good points about this game:
The sound quality is good, the graphics are clear and attractive, and its fun to get into the game.
The only negative point i can think of right now is that the music choices, (in my opinion) is not great, but this does not detract from the game play.

Overall, this was an enjoyable game, fun to play, and it looked good.

[5]

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

nice game

pretty fun, loved the way the levels changed. good sound quality, animation, and was fun to play.

[the red guys are annoying, but to kill them you have to grab them while their wings are out and bounce them on the ground]

[5] + fav-ed

Make a Skateboard test Make a Skateboard test

interesting concept

this is an interesting game and i can see what youre thinking making this but a few things you could improve on are the logos and textures - instead of only using real brands, you should make up some of your own.
also, maybe put some music on there, and maybe an extra feature that lets you ride the board or something

its and interesting game and i can see where youre coming from but for this particular flash im gonna have to give you a
[2]

but dont give up, improve on it. use the advice people give you.