Rojay 02 Rojay 02

Firstly you don't need to go into so much detail with character dialogue. Keep things brief and let the viewer fill it the blanks.

Your animation is passable but your art needs a lot of work.

Audio is poor, it seems like you compressed it way too much, particularly the music.

It's quite a mediocre flash overall, but if you continue to produce and practice, you'll improve quickly.

Ratings (out of 10):
Art: 2
Animation: 4
Story: 2

Rojay101 responds:

please read the report before commenting, becuse if you did, the Authors Report clearly state "
This is a flash 8 mouse drawn animation and the art of the animation is an invented drawing style. Though the animation may seem choppy, I want it to be my style of animating. As I wish my style of drawing to be unique and recognizable worldwide, thus the smoothness of the animation will be absent, the details on certain principle of art will be tweaked such as the elements and principles of design, for example the principles of proportion." it is a concept i am developing as for the voices i am the only person working on it!!!!! therefore i can not be the one to talk for every character; in addition robot voices were used. Lastly if you wish to voice over these character go right ahead, just download the video from this site and voice over it and resubmit it.
as things are now it is what i can afford to work with. please read Rojay 01 report.

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

this

is the best thing ever.

i spent ages searching for this in the thread. well worth it.

all my [[5]] r belong to this.

Duck Attack Duck Attack

kinda rubbish...

The animation appeared half-hearted and basic.\
The sound was horrible... First you have the quiet voices, i can barely hear them so i turn my speakers up, and the next thing i know my speakers almost blow up from the plane sound.
The story was stupid, a bird craps on a guys head, but as strange and drawn out as possible.

To me, this appears half-assed and lame. I was not entertained.
Sorry.

[0]

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

aaaha, bloody brilliant

Your animation was great, as was your artwork. You did a great job with the environments and the characters, and you effectively used filters to get the glare effects with the glass.

Your voice acting was well done. You made it mysterious and enthralling, i hung onto every word.

And finally, the story was an awesome variation of this classic story; the best ive heard to date.
The twist at the end was also a great finishing touch, so great work with that as well.

Basically, this was a brilliant peice of art work.
Youve just made yourself a new fan

Hope to see more from you in the future

J-Flash
----------------
[5] + [fav]

Mambolawyer Mambolawyer

oh, man, this is fantastic

apart from me loving phoenix wright, this animation is wonderfully drawn, animated, and the song is brilliant.
Great job, mate, keep it up

[5] + Fav

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

lol

this rules
humor, animation... all perfect

[5]

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

nice

short review, i cant really think of anything to say....
overall, youve created an entertaining, laugh-out-loud funny, episeode. great job.

[5]

Angry German Fat Boy Angry German Fat Boy

pathetic

firstly, im sure youve been told before, but this belongs on youtube.
if you MUST submit a video, make it good. this is just a lame, half assed rip-off of another video on youtube
im not even sure this is your work, because a few people have already stated they have seen this before, and also, that guy is not german.

please, next time, try harder. please.
[0]

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

masterpiece

this is without a doubt one of the best flashes on newgrounds.
the story, animation, art, music, sound... it all fits together perfectly.

i cant really think of any words to describe this except for what a brilliantly made flash this is.

[5] + fav

Electronic Whorld Electronic Whorld

wow...

that was a good animation, and it had nice music.
i liked then end, the propoganda message...
made me laugh